CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 12 May 2012

for my other half






I dedicate this post to my soon-to-be husband. At this point in my life, I have no doubt that he’s gonna be a good partner in my life. He’s there to laugh and cherish every happy moments. But he’s also there in my lowest point.


I love him for saying nice things to me. But I love him more for criticizing me and making me better.


I love him for willing to do almost everything to make me happy.


I love him for knowing how to handle me, especially when I act so stubborn.


I love him for  catching me up when I am down.


I love him for always trying to make me smile everytime my mood is not good.


I love him for hugging me in my hardest time.


I love him for being a simple and humble person that I wish I could be like him.


I love him for never ever pushing me to do something I don’t like.


I love him for striving to do the best.



I love him for standing by my side to face the world.


I love him for always there in my ups and downs.


I love him for his smiles that calms me down.


I love him for every word he says to cheer me up.


For every flaw that he has, I think he’s perfect for me. I love him for making my life wonderful by simply being him.


I love him because he’s my other half.



this for you : 



i love u yasser ardian afrianto



-end-




from naomitobing

No comments:

Post a Comment